Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

TAKE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR AND BREATHE - LET IT GO!

Are you on solid ground?  Or do you sometimes feel like you are climbing hills and even mountains on a daily basis?  Life can become overwhelming at times.  When that happens, how do you cope and bring balance back into your life to plant your feet back on solid ground? Do you look into the mirror daily and see a reflection of someone you do not want to be?  It's not over unless you say it's over.  Look "YOU" in the face head on and say, "I am not defeated.  I know who I am. I am on solid ground.  I have a renewed mind daily to give me the strength and courage I need to meet challenges head on."   When my son David was diagnosed with a rare bone cancer at the age of 14, this is exactly what I had to do and I won!  No, it wasn't easy, but I knew I had to endure, no matter what because my son depended on me to get him through his darkness.  We all have support systems that we can depend on, find out who your support system is and it just maybe a book, an outing - walk to the park, or just quiet time to meditate and speak  with your Creator.  There is always a way to deal with challenges.  I journaled and took a doll making class and years later, I wrote this heartfelt, inspiring book to share our story with the world to give encouragement to others who may want to give up.  Don't give up because you do have the power within to defeat the battles that attempt to defeat you.  Be kind to yourself and you will have the joy, peace, happiness and love that you seek. Take a breath of fresh air and breathe - LET IT GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment